- Stop letting people walk all over me!- Relationships whatever the nature of them aren’t perfect and in 2016 I found out just how complicated they can be. I discovered through this that people have a knack of playing on my vulnerabilities and anxiety by twisting things and making me over think what happened so I just say I was in the wrong and sorry to get rid of my anxiety. So in 2017 I’m going try and not panic when conflict happens take a step back and analyses what is actually happening hopefully that we ween out negative people in my life.
- Do my physio program once a week- I have a physio program to strengthen my muscles and help with my cerebral palsy I have not been doing it but I’ve started to notice I get tired a lot quicker when trying to stand so I’m going to start it again. Once a week is going to be a challenge, though.
- Watch what I eat- I don’t eat badly I just don’t exactly have a balanced diet due to student life I tend to skip meals and eat the same meals consistently which aren’t the healthiest. so I’m forced to see what I’m eating I’m going to start posting what I eat Wednesday, but please don’t expect fanciness it’s a students diet.
- Don’t leave everything to the last minute- pretty self-explanatory but its something I regret doing last semester.
- Do more outside reading on my subject- I like reading about my subject I don’t know why I only read the bare minimum last year!
- Don’t be too anxious to ask for help when I need it- I was struggling with an essay last year was too anxious to say anything, thought id be thought of as stupid or taking up someone’s time if I voiced now I found out a lot of people struggled and ask for help leaving me to fail and them to pass. I’d like to say I’ve learned my lesson but the thought of asking for help still makes me anxious.
- Gain more followers- I’m still a relatively new blogger and haven’t really put as much effort into this as I want to in 2017. I hate saying numbers cause I feel too ambitious or cocky but I don’t think ill get to this amount its just my goal. I would like to have 300 blog followers ( including email subscribers+ Bloglovin) and 4500 twitter followers.
- Post 2 times a week- I’ve been really inconsistent with my posting which is because I was adjusting to being in uni but hopefully ill be able to manage my time better and post more cause I do love it and ideally, i would like to post 3 times but I won’t get too ambitious
- .Learn how to comment on blogs that use blogger- This one is really annoying me I love interacting with other blogs and reading their post. But whenever I go to comment on blogs that use blogger it says something about my open ID credentials not being correct when I know I’m using the correct web address. there must be a way to sort this out i will find out in 2017.
Wishing you all a productive 2017 where all your goals are met. Please comment below and tell me what yours are so we can motivate each other.